Find the math in your life!
Everyone, no matter whether you are mathematically inclined or not, can benefit from adding just a bit more mathematics to their daily routine. The trick is finding the math where it lies hidden. Find out how you can become more productive and more creative an both work and at play.
Jason I. Brown …
- International public speaker
- Known worldwide for his groundbreaking research that used mathematics to uncover musical mysteries surrounding the Beatles' songs
- Media personality (CBC, BBC, ATV, Discovery Channel, Wall Street Journal, National Post, Guitar Player Magazine)
- Columinst for Halifax's Chronicle Herald (Science page)
- Speaking resume includes the National Academy of Sciences
- Thought-provoking, entertaining lectures can help you not only think outside the box, but find the box in the first place!
Video (shot by ATV) for the Discovery Centre's Science Champion 2012 Award shortlisting: